Netflix Ultra HD 4K on a Windows 10 PC DRM 3.0 *



Fix for windows Netflix App bug https://youtu.be/E9bsC6-EL4E Netflix Ultra HD 4K on a Windows 10 PC DRM 3.0 With many 4K titles available on NETFLIX it is time Windows 10 had the ability to play them in UHD. Just an update. My NETFLIX on the PC has now stopped working. Have raised the issue with NETFLIX and AMD. Current HDCP status tab in Radeon drivers 18.10.1 has become disabled, tried many drivers since 18.4.1 but HDCP still disabled......not sure how to enable again. Any clues anyone. btw HDCP shows "enabled" update 15/10/2018 I have managed to get NETFLIX to work in 4K in EDGE and Windows App once again. I did a system restore which was dated 2nd Sep 2018 and it all burst into life. I was suspecting a windows update but I am thinking it is something else. I watch in 4K for a while. It is now broken once again. The only apps that changed since the system restore is AVAST updated itself and I reinstalled Chrome. Also I launched SKY Sports Player which has CISCO VideoGuard protecting the video.... VIDEO GUARD stops working as soon as it detects apps that can take pictures (Paint, Snippet etc.). I am about to watch SPAIN v ENGLAND using SKY Sports Player so maybe I will uninstall Cisco VideoGuard later. I will post updates. I was wondering if anyone else reported issues with Cisco VideoGuard (version 9.0.1.4396) This basically proves the HW is all OK and this is a software issue. Just had an update from Netflix Support saying they found a bug in the Windows 10 App that stops the app streaming in 4K UHD. Please visit my web site https://sites.google.com/view/fxv300tech/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maths Puzzle

Aorus Gigabyte App Centre - SIV Easy Tune *